With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see below), we own the content on this web site. It is copyrighted. We do want our content to get out and at the same time protect our intellectual property rights.
You are free to do the following without permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print posts, up to 50 copies, for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Print posts in any non-commercial publication (company or church newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Simply Great Lives. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.simplygreatlives.com.”
Not Without Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. This will hurt both you and us.
In addition, We don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact us.